IUMS is happy to announce that IUMS 2022 will be a hybrid congress experience, providing you the option of participating both in-person and online at your convenience. We are excited that most of you will undoubtedly be willing to travel and meet us in Rotterdam for the congress. However, for those of you who might not be able to take the trip, we do not want you to miss out on our excellent scientific program, meeting world leaders in the industry, and establishing new professional relationships, and therefore we will be offering you an opportunity to join us online. Thus, we are planning an exciting and rich in-person congress accompanied by an inspiring online experience.
We welcome you to Rotterdam, to be able to, at long last, interact face-to-face with other participants, exchange views, and network. Those attendees participating from remote will also be able to enjoy the scientific sessions during or after the congress dates. Abstract presentations, both free communications and e-posters, will be available on-demand.
Stay tuned for more information and upcoming details as we build the IUMS 2022 Congress experience!
We really do hope that you will be able to travel and join us in Rotterdam for the congress. This will be a unique opportunity to build meaningful interdisciplinary collaborations, join colleagues and thought leaders from across the globe for learning, sharing, and networking.
At the same time, we are aware of the uncertainties around traveling in 2022, therefore we’ve introduced a convenient online alternative.
And that is not all – you can seamlessly switch your registration between onsite and online with our “Flex” ticket!
- Participate in all scientific sessions
- Attend the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks & lunch as indicated in the program
- Meet the speakers and experts in-person
- Dedicated time and place for networking
- Access to all session recordings on demand for 3 months after the Congress
- All benefits of the online category (see Attending Online) which includes access to online content and networking opportunities
- Access to the scientific content: pre-recorded & selected live interactive sessions
- After the official congress days: access on-demand to all available content for 3 months
- Access to abstracts and E-Posters online
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Access to available industry sessions and materials
- Online networking opportunities