Registration Fees (EUR)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines:
Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses)** - Member*
Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses)** - Non-Member
june 8 - july 6, 2022
FROM july 7, 2022 ONWARDS
* Member – For the list of member societies, please click here
** Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses): To benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
Fees for the Online experience include:
- Access to all scientific content: pre-recorded & selected live interactive sessions.
- After the official congress days – access for up to 3 months to all available content.
- Access to abstracts/posters online.
- Access to the virtual Exhibition Area.
- Access to available Industry sessions.
- Online networking opportunities.
Payment of registration fees must be made in Euro after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional Euro 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
IUMS 2022 Congress, Rotterdam
Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-393
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH74 0483 5150 0934 9239 3
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up to and including June 2, 2022 – full refund
- Cancellations received from June 3 until July 5, 2022 – 50% refund
- From July 6, 2022 – no refund will be made
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
IUMS 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140