TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
FOR E-POSTER PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
EXTENDED DEADLINE TO UPLOAD YOUR E-POSTER:
Thursday, June 30, 2022 Friday, July 8, 2022
A link to the system where you can upload your E-Poster was sent to you on June 21, 2022. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam folder or email email@example.com asap.
Technical specifications for E-Posters
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
You may use a template for guidance that can be downloaded HERE.
- File Format: PDF format. 1 page is recommended.
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica fonts are recommended.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the IUMS 2022 website and virtual platform for the duration of 3 months following the IUMS 2022 Congress.
How can I secure my E-Poster presentation when it is online?
The copying and recording of the content presented is prohibited. Presenters are encouraged to indicate in their E-Poster presented shall not be shared or copied.
To aid in this, a digital graphic image may be incorporated in the poster. Click here to download.
Presenters may also secure a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) for their E-Poster by uploading it to an open data sharing repository for posters and slides.
Interaction with E-Poster Authors
E-Poster submitters have the option to include an URL link to their own online personal e-meeting rooms (via Zoom, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.) or institutional e-meeting rooms together with their availability, where they can then meet other delegates for interaction and discussion. You can create free zoom meeting rooms here: https://zoom.us/. The presenter takes responsibility for these third-party links and the Organizers are unable to monitor them.
Messaging E-Poster Presenters
Within the virtual platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the submitter’s email (without seeing the submitter’s email address) by clicking the envelope icon.