2D booth* in the virtual Exhibition Hall includes:
- Company name, logo and profile
- Screens and banners which may contain logo, image, video or GIFs (amount of features vary by booth size)
- Downloadable documents, videos and images
- Content hyperlinks for company’s website, products, news and social media accounts
- Interactive Chat (Group and 1:1 chat, including video calls)
- Contact Us
- Participant badge swipe
- Ability to see visiting attendees at the booth
- Metrics Dashboard
- “Meet with Us” button can be added for live Zoom meeting rooms
*Custom designs can be done for large booths.
(number of screens and banners depend on the booth design)
- Small Booth: Logo, 1 video, 2 links, 2 documents, 2 virtual exhibition badges
- Medium Booth: Logo, 3 video, 3 links, 3 documents, 3 virtual exhibition badges
- Large Booth: Logo, 5 video, 5 links, 5 documents, 5 virtual exhibition badges
Exhibitors Badges Rules & regulations
ALLOCATION OF THE ONLINE EXHIBITION SPACE
A completed Exhibition Booking Form and Contract must be sent/ emailed to ensure reservation of a desired location and/or virtual booth template. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and Contract, virtual booth will be confirmed and an invoice will be sent.
ONLINE EXHIBITOR REGISTRATIONS
Registrations will be given depending on your booth of choice:
- Small Virtual Booth – 2 exhibitor registrations
- Medium Virtual Booth – 3 exhibitor registrations
- Large Virtual Booth – 5 exhibitor registrations
- Premium Virtual Booth – 7 exhibitor registrations
Within the virtual event platform, all exhibitors (booth admins) will be recognised with a letter E (Exhibitor) indicated after their names. Any additional exhibitors will be charged an exhibitor registration fee. Companies can purchase a maximum number of exhibitor registrations as follows:
- Small and Medium Virtual Booths – up to 10 exhibitor registrations
- Large and Premium Virtual Booths – up to 20 exhibitor registrations
EXHIBITORS’ TECHINICAL MANUAL
An Exhibitors’ Technical Manual outlining all technical aspects of exhibiting will be available approximately 3 months prior to the Meeting. It will include the following:
- Technical details about Virtual Platform
- Final exhibition details and information
- Services available to exhibitors and order forms
EXHIBITOR LOGO & PROFILE
You can submit your logo and company’s profile and read important exhibitor information on the Kenes Exhibitors’ Portal. The Exhibition Manager will contact you with the link to the Exhibitors’ Portal, including your personal login details.
EXHIBITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms and Conditions can be found here. Please note that signing the BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable contract, by which both parties will be bound.
An exclusive handling agent will be designated to the IUMS 2022. The exclusivity of an agent for the handling needs of congresses refers specifically to work inside the venue. Exhibitors may use their own couriers up to the venue door and from outside of the venue door at the end of the Meeting. This organizational decision has been made for the safety and efficiency benefits to exhibitors and for the successful flow of the Congress.
Further details will be included in the Exhibition Technical Manual.